General Booking Information
• Bookings can be made by telephone, email or by using our online booking system.
• We cannot accept online bookings less than 12 hours before arrival. Please contact us direct by telephone.
• A minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights applies throughout the year for the Bed & Breakfast
• A minimum stay of 7 consecutive nights applies throughout the year for the booking of the entire house
• Single nights may be available for late availability, please contact us for more information.
• Please let us know of any special requirements at the time of booking e.g. special diets/allergies and we will do our utmost to accommodate them.
• We are happy to accommodate babies and kids – we have a baby bed and high chair available
• Colina Calma can accommodate maximum of 6 guests plus 1 baby in total
• We are unable to accommodate pets upon request // except assistance dogs.
• After making a booking you will receive confirmation by email. If for any reason you do not receive this, please contact us as soon as possible.
• Please check all booking information is correct and inform us of any amendments that need to be made.
• Our normal arrival time is between 3:00pm and 8:00pm.
• A booking reminder email is usually sent 7 days prior to your stay. We would be grateful if you can either let us know or confirm your approximate time of arrival.
• If for any reason this changes, please let us know by phone as soon as possible.
• As a small business we will not be available to welcome you before 3:00pm.
• If you have not arrived by 8:00pm and not contacted us. We reserve the right to cancel the booking. We may also invoice you for the total cost of your stay.
Early Check In Requests
• If you would like to check in before 3:00pm then please contact us by telephone to discuss your requirements.
• We will do our utmost to accommodate an early check in. However, we are a small business and therefore not always be able to offer this.
• If you arrange an early check in, we cannot guarantee that bedrooms will be available for your use on arrival. You can safely leave bags and collect your keys.
• Early check in must be confirmed 7 days prior to arrival by telephone or email.
• If we do not receive confirmation, then we cannot guarantee to be available to check you in before 3:00pm.
• If for any reason an early check in is no longer required, please let us know as soon as possible.
• If on the day of arrival, you are delayed please contact us by telephone with an estimated time of arrival.
• We accept a 50 % Deposit payment when choosing to transfer the money, the rest in cash upon arrival
• We also accept payments via Paypal and Stripes for credit card payments
• We are unable cheques.
• A safety deposit will be required for bookings of 3 or more consecutive nights. Generally, this is the cost of the first night. However, for bookings of 5 or more nights the deposit may be more. Please ask when enquiring.
• Deposits are non refundable.
• We are unable to take card payments via telephone.
• Full or balance payment is due on arrival.
• We expect guests to vacate their room by 11.00am on the morning of departure.
• Sorry we are unable to offer a late check out.
• Please ensure all keys are returned on departure. A charge of € 50.00 per key will be charged if keys are lost or not returned.
• If for any reason you will not be able to stay with us, please contact us as soon as possible.
• You can cancel by email or telephone.
• We accept cancellations up to 14 days before arrival without charge for the Bed & Breakfast
• We accept cancellations up to 60 days before arrival without charge when booking the entire house
• These applies to booking made directly with us
• Other booking cancellations via another booking channel might differ and need to be discussed in detail.
• If you need to cancel your booking during your stay. The total cost of your booking will be charged.
• We advise guests to take out travel insurance to cover cancellations.
Cancellations By Colina Calma
• Where possible please ensure we have a mobile contact for you in case of emergency.
• We reserve the right to terminate a booking at any time, if the actions of guests are deemed detrimental to the property or comfort of others.
• All our rooms are Non-Smoking
• According to Portuguese law every non-Portuguese guests needs to be registered online and needs to provide the requested details upon arrival
• Guests using our car parking area do so at their own risk. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to vehicles or their contents. We can’t be held reliable for any damages of rental cars caused on our property
By booking with us you have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.